The California Plug-In Electric Vehicle Collaborative strives to maintain a dynamic, high-level dialogue among its members. In order to do so, it balances the number of members with the need to maintain a group that is strong, engaged and effective. This page describes the membership benefits and requirements, the application process, and dues.
- Membership participation in all three annual PEV Collaborative Member Meetings. These meetings bring together PEV Collaborative members and guests for a high-level dialogue on emerging PEV industry and policy trends.
- Opportunities to participate in PEV Collaborative technical working groups with co-chair opportunities, and the ability to provide expert guidance and insight into PEV Collaborative work products.
- Invitations to participate in special workshops and other stakeholder meetings.
- Communications and updates on PEV Collaborative work.
- Provide a high-level executive to participate in the three annual PEV Collaborative Member Meetings.
- Provide at least one technical staff member to participate in working groups.
- Pay annual membership dues.
- Environmental NGOs
- Education and Research NGOs
- PEV Charging and Network Service Providers
- California State Agencies
- California Local Government Agencies
Application Process and Dues
- Organizations may submit an application for membership between August 1 and October 1 to PEVC staff with the following information:
- Description of organization
- Company’s presence in California
- Company’s PEV programs
- Reason company is interested in joining
- Value the organization brings to the Collaborative
- Key executives that will participate in the Collaborative
- The PEV Collaborative's executive director will inform the Steering Committee of all membership applications on an annual basis.
- Final membership determinations will be made by the Steering Committee.
- The PEVC maintains a dues structure that is based on the sector type and the size of member organizations.
- Annual dues are determined by the Steering Committee. Members are eligible to be on the Steering Committee after being a member for at least one-year.
Please contact Josh Boone at firstname.lastname@example.org for membership inquiries.